Although all of our products are the freshest on the day you receive them, my products each have a different shelf life.
· Firecracker Burst Cookies - 10 days
· Cookie Cakes - 3 days
If you need your item for a Tuesday, an option would be to pick up on Friday and place your baked item in your freezer. See next answer for more info.
2. How should I store my desserts?
Firecracker Burst Cookies can be stored on the counter or in the refrigerator sealed up.
All products can be frozen in original packaging and taken out to enjoy at a later date. They thaw best sitting on your counter. I recommend taking them out of the freezer 4-6 hours before you would like to enjoy them.
3. What is the best way to get the cellophane off of my platter?
The easiest way to open the platter without crushing the cookies is to cut the cello wrap right around the top edge of the platter. The cello wrap is on tight to ensure freshness!
4. I have food allergies. Does Firecracker Bakery make anything that is wheat, nut or dairy free?
We bake in a nut free environment. All of our products are baked in a facility where wheat, dairy and eggs are present. However, my products do not contain any tree nuts or peanuts.
5. Does Firecracker bake for weddings?
Firecracker Bakery bakes for wedding booking 3 months in advance. Delivery service is not offered and pickup days are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
6. Do you cater to corporate events?
Yes! We create beautiful dessert tables for many businesses around the Greater Cincinnati area. We provide drop off catering services and delivery free of charge on any order over $150.
We are available for corporate events M-F.
7. How far in advance should I place my order?
We recommend that you place your order online with at least 24 hours notice. We can usually accommodate orders, but ask for additional notice for large orders or catering services. Firecracker Bakery takes orders 3 months out.
8. What are the serving sizes for your products?
· Firecracker Burst Cookies - 2 -4 per person
9. I would like 4 cookies in a cello bag instead of 6. Can you do this?
Firecracker Bakery offers cookies in cello bags of 6. Purchasing Burst Cookies in a box and buying your own cello bags is a way to customize the bags to your liking.
10. Where will I pick up my order?
The location of pick up is 10965 Reading Road, Sharonville, OH 45241.
11. Does Firecracker Bakery ship baked goods?
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship baked goods at this time, but it's something we are working on.
12. Can Firecracker Bakery donate to my charity?
Firecracker Bakery partners with charities whose commitment to their passions matches ours. We are very involved in our community helping local food pantries and supporting non-profit organizations. A few of our favorite charities are Melanoma Foundation, Imagine A Cure and Breast Cancer Awareness. Please fill out the 'Contact Us' form to submit a donation request and we will be in touch if we can accommodate. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to each one.